Friday, September 03, 2004

Spazz's Fall List of Obsessions

The trailer for the new Wes Anderson Movie, The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou, looks really good. I heart Bill Murray. Sean "watch me cry on cue, damn I'm dramatic" Penn robbed him of his Oscar.


The follow up to Debbie stoller's "Stitch and Bitch", check out the cover and maybe pre-order a copy for me here.

Learn how to make anatomical heart cookies, monkey pops and more or just watch some super cute animation at yummy fun.

You may not know of my latest and most enduring obsession, craftster.com, but for my fellow knittin' kittens and friends of craftiness in general, check out the message boards as well as thier new blog. I think at this point I probably spend more time reading about crafts than actually doing them. Maybe it's because my finished projects usually blow up in my face. (glitter, glue, yarn, and paper carnage all over the place.

As I'm now thoroughly convinced of the vast Conservative Christian Republican conspiracy that will not be happy until they have succeeded in officially turning back time fifty years, November is going to be a very cold month for me indeed unless John Kerry stops piddling around and goes for that bastard Bush's balls. Yes, my newest obsession is moving to Canda.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what Joy.

September 3, 2004 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home